Kokui Hirameku Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kokui Hirameku Requiem

-+ The requiem that comes in black clothing +-

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application Review

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soifon

Soifon

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Application Review Empty
PostSubject: Application Review   Application Review EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 5:07 pm

I just wanted to ensure that everyone is aware of what will be going on the next few weeks with regards to the application review process.

As James has placed on the site, I'm currently attending Officer Basic Leadership Course at Fort Sam Houston, Texas. The next three weeks are our field training portion of this course. This means that I will not have access to a computer from Monday until Thursday night the first week, Tuesday until Friday night the second week, and Monday until Friday night the third week.

Obviously, this is going to cause a delay in how quickly applications are accepted. I apologize for this, but it is entirely out of my hands. I will review applications upon return as quickly as I possibly can. I'll also hope that Jordan and James can provide some assistance with regard to corrections of applications (especially obvious ones, i.e.- application not complete) until I am able to return.

I thank you all, in advance, for your patience during this time of delay.
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Toushiro

Hitsugaya Toushiro

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Application Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Review   Application Review EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 9:34 pm

You are doing very well. ^^ And don't feel you need to rush, take your time. It was getting a bit annoying that a bunch of people were sending in applications and automatically getting accepted pretty much, even if they missed parts... and most of them, from what I've notice, were from a lot of the same people, not a bunch of different people.
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki kun

Kurosaki kun

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Application Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Review   Application Review EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 7:44 am

Can...I hold your dogtags as a promise that you'll return to us safely? >_>
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

Application Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Review   Application Review EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 9:38 pm

Hitsugaya Toushiro wrote:
You are doing very well. ^^ And don't feel you need to rush, take your time. It was getting a bit annoying that a bunch of people were sending in applications and automatically getting accepted pretty much, even if they missed parts... and most of them, from what I've notice, were from a lot of the same people, not a bunch of different people.

I found it just as annoying. That's why I told James to place me back in charge of it, even if I can't go as fast with it. Things just weren't being caught and bad players were being admitted.
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

Application Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Review   Application Review EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 9:40 pm

Kurosaki kun wrote:
Can...I hold your dogtags as a promise that you'll return to us safely? >_>

I'm still in Texas. Even if there is a higher chance of injury during this, I don't think anyone has actually died from it. No worries, though, I made it through the first week without much incidence (I'm not talking about the injured ankle). I didn't go through anymore heat exhaustion and passed my land navigation tasks. Smile Hell, I only flailed about a spider ONCE during night land nav! That's an accomplishment.
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Toushiro

Hitsugaya Toushiro

Application Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Review   Application Review EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 7:14 pm

Yay for April. ^^
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

Application Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Review   Application Review EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 8:00 pm

Big yay for not havin to do it again next week. ^^ I appreciate the support, Jayme.
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Toushiro

Hitsugaya Toushiro

Application Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Review   Application Review EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 9:55 pm

Of course. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Review   Application Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Review
Page 1 of 1